Monday, August 10, 2009

A book that can create a life change

Here is a really good read for anyone who has been on a healing journey. It is by Dee Wallace (the woman who played the mom on E.T.) and is called “Conscious Creation”. It is a little over a hundred pages and is a quick but thorough intro into manifesting what you want in your life.

Even though we were born to instinctively know and understand the rules of the Universe, we seldom learn how to take full advantage of it. Sometimes we are so stuck in our human-ness we forget just how powerful our spiritual energy is. Through my recent illness, I have been up and down trying to hold onto that power. Being physically repressed (anemic, vitamin and mineral deficient) I found it so difficult and sometimes even impossible to hold onto a positive thought process. No matter how grateful I am for everything I have, my body keeps pulling me “down” and repressing the spiritual aspect, instigating the ultimate test of my faith in my ability to heal myself.

My manipulation process was really tested these last few months and I am grateful for it, because it is humbling me and hopefully making me a better teacher of the process. Having to constantly take myself out of fear or anxiety has made me more determined than ever to keep my goals and intentions in clear view. When we are healthy, we take a lot for granted. When we need to deal with heavy issues, it can break us or it can make us stronger. It is our choice how we handle it and our perception of what good it is bringing into us. No matter what our bodies encounter though, our spirit is always stronger, and that is what we need to hold onto.

If you have the time, please try and read Dee’s book. I especially liked her stories about the “100 monkeys” and how we can affect change through our energy. I always knew this and even wrote about it, but she has listed scientific evidence on the subject and explains it beautifully. Right now with everything that is happening in the World, we need to be educated and reminded about how we can create change within ourselves and the issues surrounding us. We (and our positive energy) can all make a difference…every one of us.

No comments: